Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Eggs

I know I havent posted anything in a while, I have been really busy with work and just everything involved in life. BUT, I have to post this mani I did tonight. I tried doing easter eggs on myself and it was not very good at all. Im so bad at doing free hand nail art on myself because my hand is very shaky. When it comes to doing it on other people though, Im so much better. Still not a pro obviously but practice makes perfect! So here it is.....

I wish I had a more clear picture of it but the only camera I have right now is my cell phone. I know, VERY sad. I will upgrade eventually. Anyways, for this mani I used Julep Niecy and Jessica, Sinful Colors Happy Ending, Kiss Nail Art Paint in Soft Purple and Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow. Of course a base coat by Beauty Secrets and the most obvious a coat of Seche Vite. All of the nail art was free hand so that makes me even prouder of this one. My sister loves it too and Im glad because this one took me a little bit of time! Thanks for reading and I hope you love this one just as much as I do! HAPPY EASTER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment