Monday, February 6, 2012

Another Valentine's Day Nail

So tonight I have for you a mani I did today, while I was supposed to be cleaning. (I got distracted!) Opps! :] It was originally supposed to be plain crackle but I added a heart in black crackle just to see how it would look. Here is the AWESOME picture!!





I should have taken a close up of the heart because its so cool! I wasnt expecting it to crackle too because I put on a really heavy coat of it because my black crackle was pretty thick. But it looks great close up. I want to add some glitter to this one to really spice it up. For this mani I used Nail growth miracle base coat, Pure Ice Super Star for the base color, Sally Hansen Fuchsia Shock, and Salon Perfect Cracked Coal for the heart. And of course a coat of Seche Vite. I really hope you like this one as much as I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment