Friday, January 27, 2012

Quickie

So I am just doing a quick post since I havent posted anything for a few weeks. This week has been pretty rough on me. While I found a new loved combo, I sadly didnt take any pictures of it before I took it off. This may seem weird but tomorrow I am going to a passion party (for those of you who dont know what that is, its an adult toy party. If you catch my drift. ;) ), I wanted to try to do little peepees on my nails to go with the theme of the party. I went to the store and got this awesome polish that looks like skin almost. Got home, and tried to work on it and it just wasnt working right. Ive have very bad luck with it so I gave up and painted my nails just pink. Oh well, I need more practice and a steady hand, for sure! I am going to try to post a whole bunch more though. My life has just been hectic latley with my job and trying to keep on good terms with my friends. I guess you cant please everyone. Oh well, goodnight all and thanks for reading my rants! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment